So how does an atheist end up Catholic? By finding God in the interests she already has. Join me as I have a conversation with Leah Libresco about her journey to Catholicism and the difficulties she had working through different kinds of prayer in Arriving at Amen – Seven Catholic Prayers Even I Can Offer.
- Why math and Mass go together
- How she rationalized saying the Rosary before she was even Catholic
- What her favorite prayer is
- Why Les Miserables points to something above humanity
- Should you see Age of Ultron?
Is there a prayer that took you time to arrive at amen? Please share in the comments and I might read it on the air!
We’re giving away a copy of her book so be sure to enter the drawing!
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” start_time=”1433876719″ end_time=”6,10,55″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Church as the Sorrowful Mother - September 15, 2017
- Four Reasons You Should Own a Catholic Wall Calendar or Desk Calendar - September 12, 2017
- Our Lady and her Seven Sorrows - September 12, 2017