So what can you get that First Communicant when you aren’t the parents or godparents and can’t take dibs on a Bible or First Communion rosary?
Lisa Hendey to the rescue! Her new Chime Travelers series of books is just the ticket. Follow two children on their adventures through time where they meet saints and learn more about the Faith.
Take a listen!
Do you have suggestions for great Catholic books for grade-schoolers? Please let us know in the comments below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Chime Traveler books
- New releases from Ave Maria Press
- The Grace of Yes
- Save 20% on Adoration Books
- Aquinas and More Marriage Toolbox
- Aquinas and More on Facebook and Instagram – see our picture from the Planned Parenthood rally.
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Caught! Trying to get martyred by Moors - October 15, 2016
- 7 Things You Might Not Know about One of the Most Important Naval Battles in History - October 7, 2016
- Who is St. Michael the Archangel? - September 29, 2016