The Aquinas and More Affiliate program has been around for seven years and we have recently made some updates that you may be interested in.
1) Multi-site Tracking – As has been the case for years, you don’t need to remember your affiliate code when creating links to our site. We track without them saving you the hassle. Unfortunately, until now this only worked on one website at a time. Now you can enter a whole list of sites in your account for us to track so you can get credit from your blog, website and that other blog you run on the side. You can also change your web address if you move the site without having to contact us.
2) Personalized Featured Items – Are you an author or musician whose products we sell? Are there specific items you want to highlight to the friends you refer to our store? Now you can! With the featured item tool you can select as many items as you like to be featured on the main category pages of our site.
3) Home Page Editor – Wouldn’t it be nice if you could put an announcement on the home page of our store that would be seen by the people you refer to our site? Now you can! Links and text that you enter using the home page tool will show up on our site right above the featured products.
4) Seasonal Banners – We have actually had these for over a year but now our new First Communion banners are in the seasonal rotation. What does that mean? It means that you can put the seasonal banner code on your site and we will automatically change the image and link as the liturgical year progresses without you having to remember to make a change!
If you have any questions, just let us know.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- 9 Facts About the Sacred Heart - June 5, 2017
- So What DO You Serve For Dessert on the Feast of the Holy Trinity? - June 1, 2017
- 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the Easter Vigil - April 15, 2017