Living the Divine Mercy and carrying out works of mercy as a mom with smaller children can be a challenge. Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet have written a practical guide for moms full of ideas for doing works of mercy as a family.
Listen to our interview and also get some tips on what to do for Lent. We’re only eight days away!
- Divine Mercy For Moms
- Columbus Catholic Women’s Conference
- Saint Gabriel Radio
- 33 Days to Merciful Love
- Divine Mercy for Moms website
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Caught! Trying to get martyred by Moors - October 15, 2016
- 7 Things You Might Not Know about One of the Most Important Naval Battles in History - October 7, 2016
- Who is St. Michael the Archangel? - September 29, 2016