Living the Divine Mercy and carrying out works of mercy as a mom with smaller children can be a challenge. Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet have written a practical guide for moms full of ideas for doing works of mercy as a family.
Listen to our interview and also get some tips on what to do for Lent. We're only eight days away!
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” start_time=”1454392302″ end_time=”7,1,8″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
- Divine Mercy For Moms
- Columbus Catholic Women's Conference
- Saint Gabriel Radio
- 33 Days to Merciful Love
- Divine Mercy for Moms website
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque and the Sacred Heart - October 16, 2018
- Our Lady's Victory at the Battle of Lepanto - October 7, 2018
- A Guide to Catholic Books and Bibles: Tips on Teaching Children about Catholicism - October 6, 2018