This week, let’s kick back on the front porch swing, spend some time gazing across the rolling hills of Ohio and talk with Marcus Grodi about how living a simpler life can bring you closer to God.
In Life From Our Land, Marcus talks about moving to the country and how life there has proven to be both simpler and more complex but has led his family closer to God in ways they never expected.
He also offers concrete tips for YOU to use to simplify your life, wherever you happen to be.
Also, I talk about our experience living in the country and the Pope’s visit to the United States.
Be sure to enter our drawing for a free copy of Marcus’ book and also get our pre-order price of 20% off on Life From Our Land until October fourth, 2015.
- Life From Our Land
- US Bishops’ Papal Visit Website
- Facebook posts about the Pope’s US visit
- The Coming Home Network
- The Journey Home on EWTN
- Our Lady of Sorrows Chaplet
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Magnificat kids’ book Junipero Serra
- Unintended Reformation – recommended by Marcus Grodi
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- We Celebrate the Life of St. Anthony of Padua on June 13 - June 13, 2017
- Gifts of the Visitation – Behind the Catholic Counter Podcast Episode 32 - May 31, 2017
- A Most Admirable Life – St. Philip Neri - May 26, 2017