G.K. Chesterton’s birthday was last week. I found a couple of quotes about his praise of beer. I also noticed that two Catholic authors both published books this month that involved drinking. Hmmmmm.
This week I interviewed Denise Bossert about her new book, Gifts of the Visitation – Nine Spiritual Encounters With Mary and Elizabeth.
Denise’s does a wonderful job of describing her conversion and relating it to Mary’s journey to visit Elizabeth. She also explains how to bring yourself closer to holiness through her reflections on Mary’s personal qualities.
Links from the show:
- Gifts of the Visitation – Nine Spiritual Encounters With Mary and Elizabeth.
- Denise Bossert’s website
- Drinking with the Saints
- The Catholic Drinkie’s Guide to Home Brewed Evangelism
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Caught! Trying to get martyred by Moors - October 15, 2016
- 7 Things You Might Not Know about One of the Most Important Naval Battles in History - October 7, 2016
- Who is St. Michael the Archangel? - September 29, 2016