First Communion Stories is pleased to announce its annual First Holy Communion Story contest once again!
- From May 1- May 21, submit your unique story about your First Holy Communion. Be sure to create an account and then send it in!
- Your story can be as long or short as you would like. Here are a few, simple rules:
1) Be truthful
2) Talk about good things — this isn’t a place to rant about the lousy liturgy, etc
3) Enter tags for your city, year and church name so other people can browse stories from the same area.
4) For privacy reasons, please do not include last names in your story.
- From May 22-May 29, you will have a chance to vote on your favorite First Holy Communion story.
- Winners will be announced on May 31.
Our lucky winner will receive a $100 gift card to our store, Aquinas and More Catholic Goods!
Two Runner-ups will each receive a $25.00 gift card to our store, Aquinas and More Catholic Goods.
Latest posts by kenneymg (see all)
- St. Josemaria Escriva, Priest and Founder of Opus Dei - June 26, 2017
- June is the Month of the Sacred Heart - June 23, 2017
- St. Thomas More and St. John Fisher, Martyrs against tyranny - June 22, 2017