Contemplative prayer is not easy. Even people who you would expect to be “professionals” at contemplative prayer, nuns and priests, say that you can’t every get really good at it.
If that’s the case, why should we even try? Father Haggerty talks with me about the importance of contemplative prayer for everyone.
- Get Contemplative Hunger
- Contemplative Provocation
- Father Haggarty recommends:
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Immaculate Conception: Patron of the US - December 8, 2016
- Advent Symbols and Celebrations – Part II - December 5, 2016
- Not Everyone Can Be A Missionary. St. Francis Xavier had what it takes. - December 3, 2016