Contemplative prayer is not easy. Even people who you would expect to be “professionals” at contemplative prayer, nuns and priests, say that you can’t every get really good at it.
If that’s the case, why should we even try? Father Haggerty talks with me about the importance of contemplative prayer for everyone.
- Get Contemplative Hunger
- Contemplative Provocation
- Father Haggarty recommends:
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Church as the Sorrowful Mother - September 15, 2017
- Four Reasons You Should Own a Catholic Wall Calendar or Desk Calendar - September 12, 2017
- Our Lady and her Seven Sorrows - September 12, 2017