Contemplative prayer is not easy. Even people who you would expect to be “professionals” at contemplative prayer, nuns and priests, say that you can't every get really good at it.
If that's the case, why should we even try? Father Haggerty talks with me about the importance of contemplative prayer for everyone.
- Get Contemplative Hunger
- Contemplative Provocation
- Father Haggarty recommends:
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Feast of Saint Dominic, Founder of the Dominican Order - August 8, 2018
- Five Things To Keep in Mind for the Feast of the Transfiguration - August 7, 2018
- A Remarkable Saint from the East – the Hermit of Lebanon - July 24, 2018