Blessed Imelda Lambertini was born in Bologna in 1322. She desired to become a nun from an early age and was sent to a Dominican convent for school.
While there she had visions of Mary, St. Agnes. She miraculously received her First Communion at age eleven on the Feast of the Ascension after which she died in ecstasy.
Pope Pius X named her the patroness of First Communicants.
To commemorate this patroness of First Communicants we have created a unique First Communion rosary with an image of Blessed Imelda on the center with her name and dates of her birth and death on the back.
- The meaning of Lent
- The Penitential Season of Lent
- Why are there 40 days in Lent?
- Great Lent
- 10 things you didn’t know about the Easter Vigil
- The Easter Season
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Caught! Trying to get martyred by Moors - October 15, 2016
- 7 Things You Might Not Know about One of the Most Important Naval Battles in History - October 7, 2016
- Who is St. Michael the Archangel? - September 29, 2016