Psychology and religion are regularly at odds but Dr. Christopher Kaczor shows how the study of positive psychology actually validates that the practice of the Catholic Faith empirically makes people happier!
Dr. Kaczor gives a brief introduction to his book in the video below:
- The Gospel of Happiness
- US Bishops' Papal Visit Website
- Aletia repository of Pope Francis' speeches and homilies
- St. Michael gift sale – save 20%
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- Epiphany: The Revelation of Jesus as King - January 6, 2018
- The Eleventh Day of Christmas – Elizabeth Ann Seton, convert and saint - January 4, 2018
- If Mary Isn't the Theotokos, the Mother of God, Who is She? - January 1, 2018