It’s crunch time if you need to get your presents by Christmas day so here’s some quick information to help you choose the best shipping method:
Package deliveries are guaranteed to get there by Christmas (or your shipping is free) within the continental United States if you order in stock items (These items say: Availability: In Stock.) and:
- You order by noon Mountain Time (2 hrs earlier than Eastern) on Tuesday Dec. 22 and choose 2 day shipping.
- You order by noon Mountain Time on Wednesday Dec. 23 and choose next day shipping.
If you hope to have your package by Christmas but the world won’t end if it doesn’t make it, you can also order by noon Mountain Time on Monday Dec. 21 and choose Priority shipping.
If you really want to give a gift on Christmas but can’t afford to pay for expedited shipping, you can click the “gift image” link below our product pictures to get an easy-to-print image of the gift! Just pop it in a card and let the recipient know that Christmas comes more than once this year!
If none of these options will work, it’s time for plan C: start a new tradition of giving gifts on Epiphany (January 3rd liturgically or January 6th traditionally)!
We are closed every year on the following days:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day (Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God)
- Good Friday
- All other holy days of obligation
You are still welcome to call and listen to our wonderful hold music on these days but we think you’ll enjoy taking the day off, too.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the Easter Vigil - April 15, 2017
- Love endures all things . . and never fails. St. Valentine’s Day is February 14. - February 14, 2017
- The Tenth Day of Christmas – The Holy Name of Jesus - January 3, 2017