During the recent Synod on the Family, we heard a lot about the symptoms of the marriage sickness our society is suffering from but not as much about the nature of marriage and ways to help strengthen existing marriages.
In Eleven Cardinals Speak on Marriage and the Family, a new book from Ignatius Press, 11 Cardinals from all over the world offer their perspectives on what marriage really is and how to help families today.
Listen as I interview Carl Olson about this critical resource for marriage discussions today.
- 11 Cardinals Speak on Marriage and the Family
- Theology of All Souls
- Five things to do for the Holy Souls
- All Souls Sale
- Catholic World Report
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Church as the Sorrowful Mother - September 15, 2017
- Four Reasons You Should Own a Catholic Wall Calendar or Desk Calendar - September 12, 2017
- Our Lady and her Seven Sorrows - September 12, 2017