During the recent Synod on the Family, we heard a lot about the symptoms of the marriage sickness our society is suffering from but not as much about the nature of marriage and ways to help strengthen existing marriages.
In Eleven Cardinals Speak on Marriage and the Family, a new book from Ignatius Press, 11 Cardinals from all over the world offer their perspectives on what marriage really is and how to help families today.
Listen as I interview Carl Olson about this critical resource for marriage discussions today.
- 11 Cardinals Speak on Marriage and the Family
- Theology of All Souls
- Five things to do for the Holy Souls
- All Souls Sale
- Catholic World Report
- Subscribe on iTunes
He lives with his lovely wife and eleven kids in northern Colorado.
Latest posts by Ian (see all)
- The Immaculate Conception: Patron of the US - December 8, 2016
- Advent Symbols and Celebrations – Part II - December 5, 2016
- Not Everyone Can Be A Missionary. St. Francis Xavier had what it takes. - December 3, 2016